The Avant-garde of gayness with eclectic and gay treasures cumming together to tantalize the homosexual senses of men.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Forever-'YOUNG'



Through distant mists of memories,
I hear them call my name;
Those who served beside me,
On a battleground of pain.



[The+Villa_2_Loretta+Young.jpg]


Nothing left but memories,
Of those forever young;
Lives that ended suddenly,
What would they have become?



[The+Villa-2_Non-Nude+males.jpg]


What price they paid for freedom,
The sacrifice untold;
Yet, here they are in memories,
Not one will 'ere grow old.


[The+Villa_1_Loretta+Young.jpg]

For I shall keep their names alive,
Until my flame is gone;
Then pass the torch to those who will,
Remember....The Forever young.


[Male+non-Nude_1_Duo.jpg]
Allison Chambers Coxsey, ©2000

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment here for NatureJockk.

Off with their heads

Off with their heads